Centre for Supporting Green Development – GreenHub is a Vietnamese NGO organization that enables sustainable communities. We do this by developing and implementing effective, evidence-based practices to achieve sustainable livelihoods, promote eco-friendly development and create resilient communities. We offer technical expertise and consulting services to partners and community members to assist them with community development and capacity building and to ensure our impact can be sustained by the communities we work in. We cultivate partners and connect community members to resources that improve their lives and environments. We share our experiences and insights to advocate for policies that advance Vietnam’s green growth and development.
GreenHub is looking for a Program Officer under Waste Management working area.
Qualification and experience requirements:
– A graduate degree (postgraduate qualification is an advantage) in one of the following areas: Environmental Technology, Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, resources or Community Development;
– Have at least 3 years working experience in related field;
– Desire to develop careers related to environmental management, nature conservation, and community development.
– Ability to travel field work and participate in regional and international events.
– Ability to analyze, synthesize and write reports.
– Ability to communicate, present and coordinate consultants..
– Proficiency in computer, internet, social networking applications.
– Ability to work as a team and work independently.
– Proficiency in English and Vietnamese language skills (listening, speaking and writing).
– Honest, sociable and eager to learn.
– Salaries and benefits: The selected candidates will receive salaries and benefits according to the level of competition on the market corresponding to their qualifications. and experience.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a profile, which should include: Application letter (in English), CV (in English), related certifications and other references.
Deadline for submission: by 17.00 October 30, 2018.
Sent to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful profiles will be selected on a competitive basis. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Link TOR & Information: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UzLzPs4QD_Zcdu35YsQfXkYuxLI34E54/view?usp=sharing