Annual Report 2018
2018 was a pivotal year for GreenHub as we continued to rapidly expand our projects, create new partnerships and build our brand.
In 2018, GreenHub created the following impact:
- 329 volunteers participated in GreenHub events
- 50,000 people were reached through GreenHub’s public awareness campaigns
- 20 different newspapers shared about GreenHub’s work
- 2,000 new followers to our Facebook page
- 18 events were hosted about “Green Living” and to educate about how individuals can reduce their waste impacts
- 600 households implemented waste reduction solutions
However, there is still so much work to be done to build sustainable, resilient communities in Vietnam. We will be redoubling our efforts in 2019 to achieve strong, inclusive, green development. Read more here.
Annual Report 2017
In 2017, GreenHub continued to work hard to build a cleaner, healthier, more sustainable Vietnam. Our work built substantially on the previous year as we ramped up our projects and impact.
In 2017, GreenHub created the following impact:
- 320 volunteers joined the fight for a healthy ocean
- 4 tons of marine debris was cleaned up
- 3.9 kilometres of coastline was cleaned
- 7,000 people were engaged via social social
Annual Report 2016
Launching in 2016, GreenHub had an incredible first year of operation. Driven by the vision to create a strong, inclusive and sustainable Vietnam, GreenHub’s founding members worked tirelessly to establish a new organisation which reflected these values.
In 2016, GreenHub created the following impact:
- 220 volunteers joined the fight for a healthy ocean
- 1570 kg of marine debris was cleaned up
- 2.2 km of coastline was cleaned
- 5,000 people were engaged via social social