Prizes up to 42,000,000 VND
After a tough time to score, based on criteria such as creativity, product content, a form of expression, message, communication effectiveness (calculated through the amount of interaction on social networks). The judges of the “Plastic Talk – When Plastic Speaks” contest agreed and selected the 10 best products in 3 contest categories (exceeding 1 work compared to the original estimate in the category of Short Film, Reportage, motion graphics) to award the following categories:
Short film, reportage, motion graphics:
- First prize worth: 5,000,000 VND (NET), certificate, and gifts from the organizers belong to the NTP team with the work “Virtual effort” with ID BD16.
- Second prize worth: 3,000,000 VND (NET), certificates and gifts of the organizers belong to Helius+ team with the work “Please don’t drop balloon” with ID BD11.
- Third prizes worth: 2,000,000 VND (NET), certificates, and gifts of the organizers belong to The Purple Planet team with the work “Small plastic bottle” with ID BD22 and Ms.Le Nhat Linh with the work “Coping with plastic pollution” with ID BD07.
- First prize worth: VND 5,000,000 (NET), certificates, and gifts of organizers belong to Mr. Nguyen Van Hieu with the work “I try!” with ID BD06.
- Second prize worth: 3,000,000 VND (NET), certificate and gifts of organizers belong to Ms. Nguyen Thanh Hoa with the work “When plastic speaks – The letter of plastic spoon” with ID BD05.
- The third prize worth: 2,000,000 VND (NET), certificates, and gifts of organizers belong to The Purple Planet team with the work “Plastic bottle of adventure” with ID BD10.
Comics, paintings, posters, and photos:
- First prize worth: 5,000,000 VND (NET), certificate and gifts of organizers belong to Mr.Nguyen Hoang Manh Khang with the work “Does this creature really exist” with ID BD17.
- Second prize worth: 3,000,000 VND (NET), certificate and gifts of organizers belong to Ms.Bui Van Anh with the work “Plastic restaurant” with ID BD01.
- Third Prize: 2,000,000 VND (NET), certificate and gifts of BTC belong to the Tưởng team with the work “Untold plastic things” with ID BD44.
In addition, a unique prize for the most famous product voted by the public worth: 2,000,000 VND (NET), certificate, and gifts of organizers were awarded to the Helius+ team with the work “Please don’t drop balloon” with ID BD11. The product has excellently occupied the top spot in the voting section with a respectable number of interactions (1221 valid interaction points).
It is expected that the award ceremony will be held offline on Saturday, November 6, in Hanoi. Details of the Award Ceremony will be informed to the authors in the coming days.
Besides the award scene, the owners of 10 winning works will receive benefits such as:
- Participate in environmental training courses.
- The author is credited with copyright and contribution when the product is used in non-profit media activities for the environment.
- The winning products will be featured in media, environmental publications of stakeholders.
- The winners can participate in the implementation of communication campaigns and plastic projects of the organizers in many provinces and cities across the country (depending on actual conditions and allowable resources).
We want to thank our sponsors who have accompanied the contest, sincerely thank the judges for attending and giving valuable and detailed suggestions for each product during the journey of the competition.” Plastic Talk – When Plastic Speaks.
Congratulations to the award-winning authors and groups, hope that in the future, you will better promote the role of young people in environmental protection. For a green – clean – beautiful world!